HOW TO STAY GYM MOTIVATED IN THE WINTER WEATHER
Winter is well and truly setting in! Sometimes it can he hard to keep up with your gym motivation when the temptation of a nice warm house is there…here’s a few tips to help you keep up your routine through the winter
1. Set yourself some short term goals – These can be daily or weekly. Taking smaller achievable steps will help you work towards your bigger goals!
2. Go straight from work – if your already outside and it’s cold, the gym will easily help you warm up!
3. Take some ‘before’ pictures and find some pictures of someone with your ideal body shape – Look at the regularly and this will help you keep focused on your fitness journey.
4. Workout at home – there are loads of exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home will little or no equipment! Use your imagination and mix it up
5. Get yourself a training buddy – working out with someone else can help keep you in the zone and less likely to skip the gym!